CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

alrighty then, my life has kinda flipped to the other side now :) the phone call was actually not the most horrible thing. it actually was pretty cool. if you know what i'm talking about, stop laughing because i know you are, especially you caleb :) but today has actually been such a freaking boring day. i think my friends are too busy living their cool lives to even notice my non-existant one. oh well, thats what i get for not going to college. i broke my key to my car by trying to open the trunk. it snapped in two. lee and mom were pretty pissed because i was supposed to get copies made of the key but i kinda forgot :( so now i'm car-less. i cant go anywhere on a saturday night! i'm slightly going insane. (like thats any news to you) and i'm just waiting for "someone" to call and tell me that they can hang out for a couple hours...please

0 comments: