CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

8,9,10

8.Allie and Tyler. my life would be so dull without them. i seriously love waking up and seeing tyler. he makes me laugh so much. allie is my best friend. sometimes we fight andshe gets mad at me but we always work it out :) she's my little princess.
9.the gospel. dont be mad at me for putting this as number nine, i love the gospel so much. i dont know where i would be without it. i do know i would be so lost without it in my life. its my life preserver. i seriously dont know how people outside the church live their lives without it.
10.life. as boring as my life can get, i'm so happy to be alive. i have so many things going for me right now. i know sometimes i get depressed and wonder why things are happening to me but its all part of the game. i wouldnt be where i am without the trials in my life. they make me stronger. i know who i'm supposed to be and i really am trying hard to become that person. its not going to be easy but i know i can make it. so please be patient with me and help me along. i love you all!!!

0 comments: