CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

long time no see

hey...its been a while.
nothing new has happened except that my heart was broken by my best friend. yes...its true. caleb and i are no longer dating. he kinda broke up with me a day after he got home from jacob lake. truth be told i never saw it coming. but we are still friend. im not sure about the 'best' part but what can you expect. there is still tension but im trying. i get sick whenever i think about, talk or see caleb. i hate it. its not fun. i want it to be how it was before but that will never happen, he's changed so much. i dont really know who he is anymore. sometimes the real caleb will emerge and its great but most of the time i find myself getting hurt and defensive when i talk to him. i dont know what to do...sad life...but its going to get better.

1 comments:

McGee said...

your amazing! I LOVE YOU!